Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog, Visiting America's National Parks and Beyond. Throughout my years of traveling, I have camped in many of the National Parks in the western half of the country. I have also traveled to other plces around the country, including Disney World, other areas of Florida and a few Midwestern states as well. I have a long listed of other places I can't wait to visit. The main purpose of this blog is to discuss my travel journeys and talk about other attractions. Through my travels and potential travels, I hope to instill a love of traveling and seeing the wonders this country has to offer. Join me as I recount my travels and discuss the many places that I anticipate visiting during my lifetime. If you have any specific locations you would like to see covered or have any questions for me, feel free to comment or send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment